SR-8A Smart Engine Analyzer
- Non-Primary Replacement
- 2 1/4″ Flush Mount
- Monitor Up To 8 Different Temperatures Including EGT, CHT, TIT, OAT, Carb, Cowl, Oil, Plus More.
FAA Approved Instrument
- STC’d as non-primary replacement.
Easy To Install & Versatile
- The SR-8A fits into one of your existing 2 1/4″ holes.
- Monitor up to 8 temperatures including EGT, CHT, TIT, OAT, Carb Temp, Cowl Temp, Oil Temp and virtually any other temperature.
- Step through each temperature manually or place the instrument in scan mode.
- Large, crisp, backlit display, which is viewable in direct sunlight.
Accurate, Dependable & Easy To Use
- Electronics International consistently has been the leader in digital engine instrumentation since 1979.
- Designed and built in the USA.
Automatically finds the hottest EGT or CHT. Factory-set EGT Over-Temp Limit (1,650°F). Factory-set EGT Under-Temp Limit (1,100°F). Factory-set CHT Over-Temp Limit (500°F). Differential Limit set from back panel at 95°F or 195°F.
All packages include:
- SR-8A Instrument
- Operating & Installation Instructions
- STC with AML
- Temperature Probes
- 8′ Extension Cables
|SR-8A Instrument Only||SR-8A||$498
|SR-8A 4-Cylinder Package with 4-EGT (P-110) & 4-CHT (P-100) Probes and 8′ extension cables.||SR-8A-4||$1,098
|SR-8A 4-Cylinder Package with 4-EGT (P-110) & 3-CHT (P-100) Probes, 1 Piggyback CHT (P-102) Probe and 8′ extension cables.*||SR-8A-4G||$1,098
|SR-8A 6-Cylinder Package with 6-EGT (P-110) & 2-CHT (P-100) Probes and 8′ extension cables.||SR-8A-6||$1,098
*SR-8A-4G: this package is designed for 4-cylinder engines with a primary CHT instrument already installed.
The SR-8A features 8 input channels. Any of the following options can be added at any time to any unused channel. Each option uses 1 input channel.
OAT or Carb Temp, 1/4″ – 28 thread, 8′ cable, P-128-XCO-8 (add $98)
Secondary Oil Temp, 5/8″ – 18 thread probe, 8′ cable, P-120-XCO-8 (add $98)
Secondary TIT or Oil Temp, 1/8″ NPT adjustable depth, 8′ cable, P-111-XCO-8 (add $98)
Secondary TIT or Oil Temp, 7/16″ – 20 thread adjustable depth probe, 8′ cable, P-112-XCO-8 (add $98)
Secondary TIT or Oil Temp, 1/4″ NPT adjustable depth probe, 8′ cable, P-114-XCO-6 (add $98)
2.5” x 2.5” x 5.35” Deep, 2 1/4” Flush Mount
Instrument: 10 oz
Probes and Cables: 3.5 oz each probe & cable
7.5 to 30 Volts
Typical: 0.1 amps @ 12 Volts
Independent control lines allow pilots to adjust the intensity of both the Green Indicator Lights and the LCD Backlight during instrument operations.
Meets TSO C43a