E-2 Twin EGT Instrument
- Non-Primary Replacement
- 2 1/4″ Flush Mount
- EGT Readings In A Stable, One-Degree Digital Format.
Don’t Need Your Glasses To Read
- Large digital backlit display.
Interpret Your Readings Faster
- The digital display allows for quick trend analysis.
- Same precision found in the most advanced analyzers on the market, but won’t break the bank.
Accurate, Dependable & Easy To Use
- LCD sunlight viewable and backlit for night operation.
- Electronics International consistently has been the leader in digital engine instrumentation since 1979.
- Designed and built in the USA.
Engine Leaning Feature
- Unique stable display allows precise leaning to peak EGT or specific temperature below peak.
- Valuable tool in troubleshooting EGT by providing early detection of potential engine problems.
An Engine Monitor is only as good as its probes. That’s why Electronics International (EI) has taken the development of its probes, connectors, and accessories very seriously. EI has been designing and manufacturing probes for over 30 years. All of our probes have been designed in-house by our engineering team. Our team has studied, tested and designed temperature probes since the 1970′s. They have written research documents such as The Pilots Manual – Leaning and Diagnosing Engine Problems and Accurate CHT Measurements. Just as an Engine Monitor is only as good as its probes, a probe is only as good as its connector. That’s why EI’s engineering team developed EI’s proprietary OLC-1 connector. The OLC-1 connector greatly increases reliability and reduces installation errors as compared to traditional type connectors. Whether you’re looking for a reliable and accurate CHT, EGT, TIT or various other probe types, EI has what you need. With more than a half million probes sold and tested you can count on EI’s reliability.
The E-2 kit includes two (2) P-110F Fast Response EGT Probes.
Included in the package:
- E-2 Instrument
- P-110 EGT Probe x 2
- 20’ Thermocouple Extension Cables x 2
- Overlap Connectors
- Wire Harness
- Installation/Operating Instructions
|E-2 Twin EGT Instrument Package||E-2||$589
Usually ships within 2-3 business days.
2.50” x 2.50” x 3.65” Deep, 2 1/4” Flush Mount
7 oz (Instrument Only)
7.5 to 35 Volts, Typical: 0.1 amps @ 12 Volts
Viewable in direct and indirect sunlight.
Fully backlit and dimmable for night flights.
FAA TSO’d, STC’d