FL-1 Single Fuel Level
- Non-Primary Replacement
- 2 1/4″ Flush Mount
- For Experimental A/C Only. Not STC’d/PMA’d/TSO’d. Digital Fuel Level.
Stable Digital Fuel Level for Single Tanks
- 210° graphical arc for quick reference of the tank fuel level.
Easy To Install & Versatile
- The FL-1 fits into one of your existing 2 1/4″ holes.
- Switch easily between Gallons, Liters and Pounds.
Accurate, Dependable & Easy To Use
- Electronics International consistently has been the leader in digital engine instrumentation since 1979.
- Designed and built in the USA.
The FL-1 offers pilots an accurate, stable digital fuel level for single tank configurations. Not only does the FL-1 display the tank level digitally, it also provides a 210° graphical arc for immediate, quick reference of the tank fuel level.
The FL-1 can be ordered to work with a resistive probe (FL-1R-12 or FL-1R-24, depending on 12 or 24 volts), a capacitive probe (FL-1CA) or a 0-5 volt output such as with some Skysports probes (FL-1V). Please be sure to specify which model you need when you order your FL-1.
The FL-1 is not STC’d for installation in a certified aircraft.
Fuel Slosh Stablization
When in flight, fuel will slosh around in the aircraft fuel tanks, creating irritating readings that constantly jump around. The FL-1 has a Fuel Slosh Stabilization calibration point that averages fuel level readings, creating a much more stable, but still extremely accurate fuel reading. Calibrate between a couple of seconds all the way up to over a minute of fuel slosh averaging.
9 Calibration Points
The FL-1 allows installers to program from as little as two all the way up to nine fuel level calibration points in the fuel tank. This flexibility eliminates inaccuracies due to non-linear fuel tanks.
Easy Programming Interface
The FL-1 is a simple instrument to install and program. Clear step-by-step instructions make programming the instrument easy to calibrate to your fuel tank senders.
The pilot can easily select between displaying fuel level in Liters, Gallons or Lbs with a switch on the front of the instrument panel.
- FL-1 Instrument
- Wire Harness
- Operating & Installation Instructions
|FL-1 Single Fuel Level Package||FL-1RA-12, FL-1RA-24, FL-1CA, FL-1V||$469
- FL-1RA-12 : 12-Volt System
- FL-1RA-24 : 24-Volt System
- FL-1CA: Capacitive Probes
- FL-1V: 0-5 Volt Output (Skysports Probes)
2.5” x 2.5” x 3.65” Deep, 2 1/4” Flush Mount
Instrument: 11 oz
Fuel Flow Transducer: 6 oz
7.5 to 35 Volts
Typical: 0.1 amps @ 12 Volts
Independent control lines allow pilots to adjust the intensity of both the Green Indicator Lights and the LCD Backlight during instrument operations.