FL-2 Dual Fuel Level
- Non-Primary Replacement
- 2 1/4″ Flush Mount
- For Experimental A/C Only. Not STC’d/PMA’d/TSO’d. Digital Fuel Levels For Dual Fuel Tanks.
Stable Digital Fuel Level for Single Tanks
- Two 90° graphical arcs for quick reference of the fuel levels.
Easy To Install & Versatile
- The FL-2 fits into one of your existing 2 1/4″ holes.
- Switch easily between Left, Right or Total Fuel
Accurate, Dependable & Easy To Use
- Electronics International consistently has been the leader in digital engine instrumentation since 1979.
- Designed and built in the USA.
The FL-2 offers pilots digital fuel levels, with unprecedented accuracy, for dual fuel tanks. Not only does the FL-2 display each tank digitally, it also provides 90′ graphical arcs for immediate, quick reference of each tank’s level. The FL-2 can be ordered to work with resistive probes (FL-2R-12 or FL-2R-24, depending on 12 or 24 volts), capacitive probes (FL-2CA) or 0-5 volt output, (such as with some Skysports probes (FL-2V). Please be sure to specify which model you need when you order your FL-2.
The FL-2 is not STC’d for installation in a certified aircraft.
Fuel Slosh Stabilization
When in flight, fuel will slosh around in the aircraft fuel tanks, creating irritating readings that constantly jump around. The FL-2 has a Fuel Slosh Stabilization calibration point that averages fuel level readings, creating a much more stable, but still extremely accurate fuel reading. Calibrate between a couple of seconds all the way up to over a minute of fuel slosh averaging.
9 Calibration Points
The FL-2 allows installers to program from as little as two all the way up to nine fuel level calibration points in the fuel tank. This flexibility eliminates inaccuracies due to non-linear fuel tanks.
Easy Programming Interface
The FL-2 is a simple instrument to install and program. Clear step-by-step instructions make programming the instrument easy to calibrate to your fuel tank senders.
The pilot can easily select between displaying fuel level in Liters, Gallons or Lbs with a switch on the front of the instrument panel.
- FL-2 Instrument
- Wire Harness
- Operating & Installation Instructions
|FL-2 Single Fuel Level Package||FL-2RA-12, FL-2RA-24, FL-2CA, FL-2V||$469
- FL-2RA-12 : 12-Volt System
- FL-2RA-24 : 24-Volt System
- FL-2CA: Capacitive Probes
- FL-2V: 0-5 Volt Output (Skysports Probes)
2.5” x 2.5” x 3.65” Deep, 2 1/4” Flush Mount
Instrument: 11 oz
7.5 to 35 Volts
Typical: 0.1 amps @ 12 Volts
Independent control lines allow pilots to adjust the intensity of both the Green Indicator Lights and the LCD Backlight during instrument operations.