OPT-1 Oil Pressure and Temp Instrument
- Primary Replacement
- 2 1/4″ Flush Mount
- Displays Accurate Oil Pressure And Temperature Readings.
- FAA STC’d, TSO’d as a Primary Replacement.
Interpret Your Readings Faster
- You won’t need your glasses to view the large backlit LCD.
- Redlines and Cautionary zones will catch your attention as the Red and Yellow LEDs light up on the analog arcs.
Accurate, Dependable & Easy To Use
- Electronics International consistently has been the leader in digital engine instrumentation since 1979.
- Designed and built in the USA.
Included in the package:
- OPT-1 Instrument
- 8′ Thermocouple Extension Cable
- P-120 Oil Temperature Probe
- PT-100GA Pressure Transducer
- Wire Harness
- Installation/Operating Instructions
Real Time Data Output (RTDO): $98
Usually ships within 2-3 business days.
2.50″ H x 2.50″ W x 3.65″ D , 2.25” Bezel
10 oz (Instrument Only)
7.5 to 35 Volts, Typical: 0.3 amps @ 12 Volts
- Viewable in direct and indirect sunlight.
- Two 90 degree analog arcs for quick reference.
Fully backlit and dimmable for night flights.
FAA TSO’d, STC’d