SC-5 Super Clock
- Primary Replacement (Clock)
- 2 1/4″ Flush Mount
- Full Functional, Panel-Mounted Aircraft Clock.
Meets FAA Requirements
- Installed as a minor alteration, meets FAA requirements for IFR flying.
- Upgrade your aircraft panel with this Super Clock.
Easy To Install
- Replace your old clock.
- SC-5 is panel mounted and fits into your existing 2 1/4″ hole.
Accurate, Dependable & Easy To Use
- Electronics International consistently has been the leader in digital engine instrumentation since 1979.
- Designed and built in the USA.
- Up timer and down (DN) timer with programmable alarms.
- Engine Time keeps track of total time the engine has run.
SC-5 Super Clock Overview
SC-5 Super Clock Functions
Local Clock – In this mode the SC-5 will display Local Time. The Local Clock be switched between 12 or 24-hour format. Because of the 10-year internal battery, the time is accurate and will keep working even when aircraft power is turned off.
Zulu Clock – In this mode the SC-5 will display Zulu Time in 24-hour format. Local Clock – In this mode the SC-5 will display Local Time. The Local Clock be switched between 12 or 24-hour format. Because of the 10-year internal battery, the time is accurate and will keep working even when aircraft power is turned off.
UP Timer – Starts counting up automatically when your aircraft’s Master Switch is turned on. In this way the Timer acts as a Flight Timer.
Pilot Programmable Recurring Alarm may be set to alert you at appropriate time intervals. The yellow LED marked “UP” will blink when the pilot set alarm is reached. Once acknowledged, the UP LED will stop flashing the timer will continue to count up and will alert you when you reach the recurring alarm again.
Down (DN) Timer – Pilot programmable down timer starts when the START/STOP button (left button) is pressed. When this timer reaches 0:00, the yellow LED marked “DN” will blink until you push either button.
Engine Time – The SC-5 acts as a Hobbs Meter by displaying the total time the engine has run. The engine time will increment when the engine is running and cannot be reset.
SC-5 Super Clock Retail Prices
- SC-5 Clock
- Wire Harness
- Installation & Operating Manual
|SC-5 Super Clock||SC-5||$331
External Alarm Light, AL-1 annunciator light (add $19.50)
SC-5 Super Clock Specifications
2.50” x 2.50” x 3.65” Deep, 2 1/4” Flush Mount
11 oz (Instrument Only)
7.5 to 35 Volts
Typical: 0.3 amps @ 12 Volts
Viewable in direct and indirect sunlight.
Fully backlit and dimmable for night flights.
STC not required, can be installed as a Minor Alteration.