MVP-50T Engine Monitor for Turboprops/Jets
- Primary Replacement
- 5.55″ x 5.15″ Flush Mount
- Reliability. Accuracy. Data Logging For Trend Analysis, External Annunciators To Eliminate Need To Scan Panel.
FAA Approved Primary Replacement
- The MVP-50T allows you to remove old engine instruments: NG, NP, ITT, Torque, Fuel Level, Oil Pressure and many more.
- Engine Data Converter (EDC) accepts all inputs from probes & transducers. Only 2 wires run from the EDC to the back of the MVP-50T.
- The MVP-50T mounts flush with the panel creating a clean panel look and feel.
- An Engine Data Converter (EDC) accepts all inputs. Only 2 wires run to the back of the instrument.
Accurate, Dependable & Easy to Use
- Electronics International consistently has been the leader in digital engine instrumentation since 1979.
- Designed and built in the USA.
Data Recording of Every Flight
- All monitored functions are stored up to three times per second.
- Up to 1,500 most recent flights stored, downloaded via USB
Trend Data Reporting Compatible
Engine Analysis and Trend Reporting Available through Jet-Care, see example report below:
MVP-50T Main Screen
The Arc Gauges incorporate a digital readout and an analog arc. The Vertical Strip Gauges colored operating ranges are programmable for any aircraft requirements. Each Vertical Strip Gauge features an arrow marking the current operating level. The arrow allows the pilot to interpret rate and trend information and provides field of vision.
Signals from many different devices may be used to generate an annunciator light. An annunciator can be displayed in any color for a high or low signal.
The digital instruments sections may be switched to display Trim (includes Gear and Flaps), Clocks, Flight Timer, Down Timer and Up Timer. If any of the digital instruments goes into red or yellow operating ranges then the digital display will blink an appropriate color.
The MVP-50T features a system function and aircraft configuration screen. This gives the pilot one location (one screen) to find all of the pertinent system functions and configuration information on the aircraft.
Flight Data Screens
- Simplify fuel fill-ups by setting default full levels
- Adjust K Factor
- Fuel Level Data displays fuel level in each of the tanks
- Fuel Flow Data is calibrated with the K Factor
- GPS syncing assists with fuel remaining until next waypoint
- Fuel reserve information assists the pilot with calculating critical fuel levels
- Features up, down, and flight timers with built-in alarm capability
Clock and Hour Meters
- Displays the current date, local time, zulu time, tach time, and engine hours
Weight and Balance
- Assists pilots with performing the weight and balance calculation for the aircraft
- Create checklists for any procedure, such as takeoffs, landings, and emergencies
- Store up to 100 unique, programmable checklists
- Flight Log – Records the date, start time, flight number, and flight time for each flight
- Max Log – Records maximum values reached for a pre-set number of functions during the flight, storing up to 500 flights
- Min Log – Records the minimum values for a pre-set number of functions
- Start Log – Records each engine start, the date, flight number, minimum bus voltage, start time
Gen Info and Flight Notes
- Create and store up to 50 custom flight plans and 50 general information screens
- Each flight plan may include distances, fuel requirements, estimated flight times
- General information notes may include items to remember such as VFR weather minimums or general airport guidelines
MVP-50T Retail Prices
ALL PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- MVP-50P Color Display Unit
- EDC Engine Data Converter
- N1 and N2 Pickup
- ITT Cable
- Torque Pressure Transducer
- Oil Pressure Transducer
- Oil Temperature Probe and Cable
- Fuel Pressure Transducer
- Fuel Flow Transducer
- OAT Probe and Cable
- Shunt (for AMPS)
- Volts Pickup
- 1,000+ Hrs Data Recording
- USB Upload/Download Memory Stick
- AL-1R and AL-1Y (External Cautionary and Warning Lights)
- AV-17 Voice Warning (For Experimentals Only)
- Resistive Fuel Interface
Other Included Functions:
- Help Screen
- Weight and Balance Data
- Weight and Balance Graph
- GPS Interface and Data
- Fuel Efficiency
- Fuel Used for the Trip
- Fuel Used Since Fill Up
- Time to Empty
- Distance to Empty
- Fuel to Waypoint
- Time to Waypoint
- Distance to Waypoint
- Fuel Reserve
- Time Reserve
- Distance Reserve
- Up Timer
- Down Timer
- Flight Timer
- Tach Timer
- Engine Hours
- Local Time
- Zulu Time
- Voice Warnings (For Experimentals Only)
MVP-50T TurboProp / Jet-Engine – Experimental Aircraft Packages
|MVP-50T Experimental Aircraft Package||MVP-50T||$6,995|
|MVP-50T L-39 Aircraft Package||MVP-50T||$8, 762|
MVP-50T TurboProp / Jet-Engine – Certified Aircraft Packages
|MVP-50T Certified Aircraft Package||MVP-50T||$9,950|
|MVP-50T Twin Certified Package (TSO’d Only)||MVP-50T||$21,233|
Other options and accessories available, see our Product Catalog and Price List below for more information.
5.55″ W x 5.15″ H x 2.4″ D, Flush Mount
1.9 Pounds (Instrument Only)
7.5 to 30 Volts
Typical: 0.2 amps @ 12 Volts, 0.1 amps @ 24 Volts
Active Matrix, Sunlight Readable
Fully Dimmable for Night Flights
Data Download and Software Updates
Up to 1,500 most recent flights stored. All monitored functions are stored up to three times per second. Recorded flight data can be easily downloaded via USB port.
- FAA STC’d as Primary Replacement
- FAA TSO’d to DO-160G
- FAA DO-178 Level C
- Transport Canada Civil Aviation (TCCA) Validated STC
- European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) Validated STC
All MVP orders are laid out by Electronics International’s FAA DER.
Engine Data Converter (EDC-33T) Specifications
5.85” x 3.71” x 2.35” Deep
7.5 to 30 Volts
Typical: 0.1 Amps
FAA TSO’d to DO-160G and DO-178 Level C
1 Volt Channel, 1 Amp Channel, 1 Fuel Flow Channel, 6 Pressure Channels, 17 Temp Channels, 4 Resistive Fuel Level Channels, 4 Capacitive Fuel Level Channels and 2 RPM Channels