FT-90 Fuel Flow Transducer
- For 350-550 HP engines, or gravity-feed engines.
- Gold anodized aluminum body, 5.3 ounces
- 1/4” female NPT, 1.375 in. (height) x 1.620 in. (width) x 1.90 in. (length)
- .3 to 125+ GPH, .05 PSI drop at 20 GPH, .2 PSI drop at 40 GPH
FAA Approved Instrument
- FAA TSO’d and STC’d
- For 350 to 550 HP engines, or gravity-feed engines.
- Gold anodized aluminum body, 5.3 ounces.
- 1/4” female NPT, 1.375 in. (H) x 1.620 in. (W) x 1.90 in. (L)
- 3 to 125+ GPH, .05 PSI drop at 20 GPH, .2 PSI drop at 40 GPH
Have a fuel pump fed engine?
Look at our FT-60, engineered for gravity fed engines, see below for more details.
|Engine Type||Up to 350 HP engines, engine driven fuel pumps only.||350-550 HP engines, gravity fed engines.||Up to 350 HP engines, engine driven fuel pumps only.|
|Fuel Flow||.6 to 70+ GPH||3 to 125+ GPH||2 to 250+ GPH|
|Connection||1/4″ female NPT||1/4″ female NPT||1/4″ female NPT with #8 male flare adapters|
|Typical Use||Piston with Fuel Pump||Piston Gravity Fed||TurboProp|
|Specifications||Download Info Sheet||Download Info Sheet||Download Info Sheet|